December Wrap Up | January TBR

Wow -- the year will be over in about 12 hours. Can you believe it? 2013 has come and gone. I have enjoyed 2013 for so many reasons (got engaged, got pregnant, turned 22 and etc) but I also loved the fact that I've been getting into books a lot more.

I've been reading a lot more as of June and I decided that I would start doing a monthly round-up of all the books I read for the month along with separate reviews. These will include various books from series, trilogies, genres and so forth.

Here is my first wrap up and TBR! I am by far shocked at how many books I've read this month. It's amazing! I forgot how much I enjoyed reading a good book (either eBook or physical) and I've even found new genres to get into as well.

For book information click each cover (it will send you to book info on Goodreads).

Books I've Read
This is the order that I read the books in.
  • I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life by Joel Osteen 
  • The White Princess (The Cousins' War #5) by Philippa Gregory (review)
  • Full Blooded (Jessica McClain #1) by Amanda Carlson (review)
  • The Razor's Edge by W. Somerset Maugham (review)
  • Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain #2) by Amanda Carlson (review)
  • Cold Blooded (Jessica McClain #3) by Amanda Carlson (review)
  • Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen (review)
  • The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (review)
  • Angelfall (Penryn & the Days of End #1) by Susan Ee (review)
  • Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle (review)
  • World After (Penryn & the Days of End #2) by Susan Ee (review)
  • Splintered (Splintered #1) by A. G. Howard (review)
  • Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (review)
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1) by Louise Rennison
  • On The Bright Side, I'm Now The Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #2) by Louise Rennison
  • Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #3) by Louise Rennison
That's a total of 16 books read this month! Highly impressed with myself! That's about 4 books read per week. I do read a good book within 2 days top and if it's an okay or boring book it'll take about 3-4 days. Yup, I'm quite excited to see how many I can read next month!

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of these books except for The Razor's Edge by W. Somerset Maugham. My favorite this month has to be a three way tie between The DUFF by Kody Keplinger, Angelfall by Susan Ee and Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson.

January TBR
No specific order in which I plan to read these books.
  • Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini
  • Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini
  • Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini
  • Crewel by Gennifer Albin
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
  • Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein
  • Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
  • The Perks of Being a Wallfower by Stephen Chbosky
Hopefully I can get through these books and if I do, I'll just add more books as need be. To see all the books I read just stay tuned for my January Wrap Up on February 1st!

Quick Side Note
Starting January 1st, 2014 I'll be embarking on a personal 100 book challenge. I have several books in mind along with various mini reading challenges (thanks to Goodreads) to help me get to my goal. To see the books for the challenge check here for a complete list. If I can read 65 books for 2014, I'll be more than happy with myself.

Happy New Years Eve!