Book Review | Let It Snow by John Green

Title: Let It Snow

Authors: John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle

Series: ---

Genres: Romance, Short Stories, Contemporary

Publication & Year: Speak • 2009

Page Numbers: 368

Synopsis from Goodreads:
"Sparkling white snowdrifts, beautiful presents wrapped in ribbons, and multicolored lights glittering in the night through the falling snow. A Christmas Eve snowstorm transforms one small town into a romantic haven, the kind you see only in movies. Well, kinda. After all, a cold and wet hike from a stranded train through the middle of nowhere would not normally end with a delicious kiss from a charming stranger. And no one would think that a trip to the Waffle House through four feet of snow would lead to love with an old friend. Or that the way back to true love begins with a painfully early morning shift at Starbucks. Thanks to three of today's bestselling teen authors -- John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle -- the magic of the holidays shines on these hilarious and charming interconnected tales of love, romance, and breathtaking kisses."
My Rating★★

Quote I Like:
"...somehow when it's real, when it's your life...that person can feel farther off and more unobtainable than an actual celebrity. Proximity doesn't breed familiarity." - Jubilee

My Thoughts:
I was quite disappointed in this book. I only enjoyed Jubilee Express by Maureen Johnson. John Green's story got boring and old to me, while Lauren Myracle's story did nothing for me. I loved how all 3 stories connected as far as characters, but I honestly didn't enjoy but one story. Gave this book 2 stars. It was an okay Christmas read. Was not impressed at all. Jubliee Express by Maureen Johnson was a funny story. It had the romance, the relationship going wrong, the "new" love interest, the family drama and all the wintery bliss you could want. John Green's story had too much talk about cheerleaders that started to drain my interest and by time Lauren Myracle's story came around I was bored of the whole ordeal. 


What are your thoughts on this book if you've read it?