Fawned by Winter Pior {Blog Tour}

I am thrilled to be hosting a spot on the FAWNED by Winter Pior Blog Tour hosted by Rockstar Book Tours. Check out my post and make sure to enter the giveaway! 

Title
: Fawned

Author: Winter Pior

Age: Adult

Genres: Romance

Publication Date: October 20, 2020

Publisher: Winter Pior

Source: Paperback

Purchase: Paperback | Kindle | B&N 

Synopsis: 
If Fifty Shades of Grey and Dear Evan Hansen got together to watch Bambi, you would have Fawned - an “enDEERing” erotic romance about two lonely college students experimenting with petplay for the first time.

Barnaby Hirsch isn't one to put himself out there - he's shy and, admittedly, awkward - but desperate times call for desperate measures. When he signs up for a dating app, the last person he expects to match with is the campus' gay playboy, Gil Connolly.

It should have been a one-night stand, but it’s one night Barnaby can’t forget. It’s the closest he’s ever felt to someone, the closest he’s ever felt to belonging.

Gil wants someone to belong to him. He has a collar, and he wants someone to wear it.

Barnaby has a deer onesie, and he’s starting to think, maybe, the two might look good together.

When you purchase Barnaby’s Blend Tea from Adagio Teas, 5% of the sale will benefit The Trevor Project!

My Rating: 

My Thoughts
:
Oh how I enjoyed this delicious book. I wasn't sure what to expect going into this book, but this was a joy to read! I was a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey so I knew that this was going to have some steam to it and make it both giggle and frustrated. I was not disappointed. This was beautifully written and swooned over Barnaby and Gil.

Barnaby is a cinnamon roll! I adored how precious he was. He was reserved yet daring. Barnaby didn't have the best view of himself which hurt me to see, but I loved watching him grow into himself and learn to be confident.

Gil is the popular playboy who is slick with his words, but in all honesty he is a secret sweet and loving guy. He had his own faults and failures. He even thought of himself as a toy at times, but I loved the growth he got through out the story.

The romance was absolutely cute to me! Opposites who attract with so much drama and tons of kissing. I swooned over how amazing they were paired together. A one-night stand turned into more with so many funny moments and moments that made me cry. The two together were such interesting companions.

Even though this was a steamy, cute read, there were some tough moments for each of the characters within the story. I loved that there were "real" issues they had to deal with outside of the cutesy romance stuff.

Overall, this was fun read romance between to sweet guys that left me with all the feels. Definitely would recommend it!

About the Author:

Winter Pior is an Aries, artist, and first-time author of the novel, Fawned. He lives in New Jersey and has no pets, animal or otherwise.

Website |Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Amazon


Giveaway
1 lucky winner will receive one signed copy of the book, 1 set of pins (Barnaby, Gil and Gidget), and one Barnaby Cosplay Hoodie, US only. 

Tour Schedule

Week One:

11/23/2020

Two Chicks on Books

Excerpt

11/23/2020

JaimeRockstarBookTours

Instagram Post

11/24/2020

Twirling Book Princess

Excerpt

11/24/2020

Never Hollowed By The Stare

Excerpt

11/25/2020

BookHounds YA 

Interview

11/25/2020

BookHounds YA 

Instagram Post

11/26/2020

Wonder Struck

Review

11/27/2020

Do You Dog-ear?

Review

 

Week Two:

11/30/2020

Nay's Pink Bookshelf 

Review

11/30/2020

Nay's Pink Bookshelf 

Instagram Post

12/1/2020

Betwixt the Pages

Review

12/1/2020

Betwixt the Pages

Instagram Post

12/2/2020

Emelie's Books

Review

12/2/2020

Lifestyle of Me

Review

12/3/2020

Reese's Reviews

Review

12/4/2020

Momfluenster 

Review/Instagram Post


Do you plan to snag this book?