Hello Bookworms ...

Hello my loves!

It is currently 9:03pm as I type this post. I feel like I just need to post some reading updates and changes that will be taking place within a week or two for my blog!

Reading Update
I absolutely love blogging about books because books are my life. At the same time I have not been reading as many "mainstream" books. I've been reading a lot

Currently Reading
I am currently reading A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas which is the third book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. It is seriously taking me forever to read this book. It's not that I'm not interested in it because it is good, but at the same I'm bored with it. I guess it's just not grabbing my attention like the first two books did. I'm currently at the part where Rhys is talking about going to the Court of Nightmares. Hopefully it picks up soon. I hope to finish the book by Saturday...so fingers crossed.

Upcoming Changes
I love ALL kinds of books, but I definitely wanted to add more reviews on faith/Christian based books. I've been reading quite a few of them and have been pondering on sharing my thoughts and reviews on them just because I was afraid to at first, but I will be sharing those soon.

Being a Christian myself I know the importance of sharing the gospel with others and I definitely want to incorporate that on my blog without being too "preachy" or over the top with it. The books I'll be reviewing include:

  • Fervent by Priscilla Shirer (phenomenal read)
  • The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian
  • The Esther Anointing by Michelle McClain-Walters
  • The Deborah Anointing by Michelle McClain-Walters
  • The Anna Anointing by Michelle McClain-Walters
I'll also be sharing some awesome devotional and study books as well in review format.


In other news...

My 26th birthday is coming up in a week and I am so stoked for it! I can't believe I'll be 4 years from 30! I need to finish reading A Court of Wings and Ruin so that I can read a good book for my birthday week.

More reviews and posts coming soon!