Book Review | The Handy Men by Jamie K. Schmidt

Title: The Handy Men

Author: Jamie K. Schmidt

Series: Standalone

Age: Adult

Genres: Erotica, Romance

Publication Date: May 1, 2017

Publisher: Entangled Publishing LLC

Source: NetGalley ARC

Purchase: Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Play Store | iBooks 

Synopsis: 
Jack and Dean love each other, but they’re missing the woman to complete their triangle. When newly divorced Paige Richards buys a Bed and Breakfast on Hamlet Island and employs them to help her fix the inn up, Jack and Dean are sure they’ve found the one they’ve been looking for. Despite the playful, sexy clues they drop, luscious Paige is reticent about getting involved, even when they set the stage so she can stumble on them in action. They can tell by her responses she wants to join them, but rumors travel fast on the small island, and tales of a threesome could get back to the conservative, family vacation crowd who won’t patronize those with an alternative lifestyle. And the last thing they want for Paige is the B&B’s rooms…and her bank account…to remain empty. But Jack and Dean will stop at nothing to prove to Paige that she can have it all…with them. 

My Rating: 

My Thoughts:
Let me start by saying I usually avoid novels where two men are having sex. I'm not against men x men couples but sometimes it's just weird for me to read. HOWEVER -- this was freaking FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC. OMG this was a hot freaking novel for me. Two hot men married two each other and a female -- just the thoughts.

Paige is a woman who has dealt with heartaches and betrayal from her family and ex-husband. She finally decides to take control of her life and run a inn on an island. Paige was definitely a strong woman in comparison to her mother and with all the things she went through. I love that she was open to just enjoying her life and not caring about what people though about or said concerning her sex life. She was bold and I loved it. Paige also knew what she wanted sexually and always went for it.

Jack, of the two men, was the more aggressive one. He seemed to have a "no chill" button. He was dominate, yet at the same he could softhearted. Jack seemed to make me laugh with his roughness towards Paige and his craziness towards Dean.

Dean definitely had to be my favorite of the two men. He was sweet, caring, tender, but at the same time when it came to Paige he was all in and aggressive -- he had no true control over his feelings for her. I absolutely LOVED him.

The romance was freaking amazing. I loved how Jack and Dean plotted to get Paige in the mix with them. I loved how open Paige was to it and never shot it down. I loved the feelings they had for one another. Even when the monkey wrench was thrown into the mix by their ex Stephanie things still panned out. The sex freaking hot and steamy. That ending totally melted my heart to pieces!

Totally recommend if you're into men x men action or ménage à trois. GREAT read.

Have you read this book?