Book Review | Possession by Helen Hardt

Title: Possession

Author: Helen Hardt

Series: Steel Brothers Saga #3

Age: Adult

Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica

Publication Date: September 27, 2016

Publisher: Waterhouse Press

Source: eBook

Synopsis: 
Jade Roberts' love for Talon Steel is the real deal, and she is more determined than ever to help him come to grips with whatever is haunting him. To that end, she continues her investigation of the Steels and unknowingly attracts some dangerous foes from their shrouded history.  
Talon loves Jade deeply and longs to possess her forever, so he faces his worst fears and exposes his rawest wounds in an attempt to heal. The road is icy and treacherous, but if he perseveres and comes out whole on the other side, he'll finally be worthy of Jade's love.  
The untamed passion between the two still blazes, but as the horrors of Talon's past resurface, Jade and Talon aren't safe.

My Rating: 

My Thoughts:
I really don't know how to feel at this moment. I immediately downloaded Melt because that final chapter and the epilogue was just insane. HOLY SHIT!! I think I've said that with my last two reviews on this saga. It amazes me how Helen Hardt has taken such amazing characters and created such a gripping romance story dealing with so many issues and throwing plot twist after twist. I am amazed and in love with the Steel brothers.

Jade is such an understanding woman. She is strong, tender and caring woman. She has such amazing things happening in this story while also getting hit with some hardships. I think the way she handled things with her mother was a bit petty, but I feel like she was entitled to do so, especially since her mother is ignorant in all ways. Jade's mother is an airhead. Jade is amazing and I love how she was just so submissive with Talon in the bed, but a strong equal outside of the bedroom. Amazing woman.

Talon is bae!!! I freaking love him! He has gone through so much, but in this book he broke down those walls, shared his pasts with his family and told Jade things he never thought he could. Talon learned that he is capable of love and worthy of receiving. Talon learned a lot about himself and his real strength. I'm happy he was able to get near the light of his dark tunnel.

The romance was outstanding from the first book to this third book. Talon has learned to love and be loved. Jade has broken down his walls and brought light to his life. Talon has ignited a true fire in Jade. I am ready for them to have a few babies and get married in any order. Let's not forget to mention the sex -- they definitely stepped it up a few notches in this book.

Larry and Nico are absolutely the most disgusting men ever for what they did. That epilogue revealing who the third man freaking blew my mind. I know Melt will focus on the eldest Steel brother, Jonah, but the whole situation being revealed with the rose and the third man has me excited for more drama to be revealed.

I need to know if Colin is dead or not. I need to know where Nico ran off. I want to know why the hell Larry and this family friend (the third guy) to the abduction thought it was okay to do what they did. Will Talon get justice for what happen? Will Bailey come to her sense and really learn to love her daughter?

Amazing series!!!! I am ready for Melt and the rest of this saga! I'm loving the Steel family.

Have you read this book?