Book Review | Revenge of the Wronged by Hettie Ivers

Title: Revenge of the Wronged

Author: Hettie Ivers

Series: Werelock Evolution #3

Age: Adult

Genres: Paranormal Romance

Expected Publication Date: October 11, 2016

Pages: 334 pages

Source: ARC provided by author

Purchase: Amazon  

Synopsis: 
In this highly anticipated finale to the first trilogy in the Werelock Evolution series, Milena Caro will face her greatest challenges yet.

Torn between her loyalty to her brother and her growing affection for his nemesis, Alex Reinoso, Milena vies to salvage some remnant of her former life as she becomes increasingly enmeshed in the bitter feud between werewolf packs.

Will blood prove thicker than water? Will the ill-fated blood curse Milena wields destroy her and all those she holds dear?

In the struggle between good and evil, ideals and reality often clash. And in this game of survival amid conniving, bloodthirsty supernatural opponents, it’s the player no one saw coming who will change all the rules.

**Mature Content Warning** This book contains violence, strong language, and graphic sex and is intended for adult readers. Word count: 87K
 

My Rating: 

My Thoughts:
I have no words to describe how much I love this trilogy and Hettie Ivers writing. I mean the world, the characters, the plot twists and everything in between really blew my mind. I never expected to be this engrossed in a storyline ever. I am so heartbroken that this story is somewhat over for Alex and Milena!

Milena is such a strong protagonist. I mean from start to finish she was strong when faced with all the craziness that went down in her life. Milena has finally come into her wolf, learning more about her powers and she is finally accepting her feelings for Alex and the reality of her new life. She's so witty, sarcastic and has become stronger -- she is an Alpha. I love Milena so much.

Alex is seriously my kind of perfect guy. All Alpha male, but all sweet and soft on the inside. At the beginning of this story I really thought he was a jackass, but when book 2 came around I feel in love with him. Now with book 3 -- I'm simply obsessed. He's protective, hot, smart, kind, loving, Alpha and just all around talented - the man can cook, sing and do just about amazing things in bed. Alex seriously turned around for the better throughout the series and I'm so happy. I truly love him!

Oh my, the romance was so hot and steamy and just downright nasty (in a good way). The first two chapters threw me for a whirlwind with how sexual things were between Alex and Milena, but it was so perfect and just thing I was hoping for. I loved how they argued about things and kept everything open. The other romances throughout this story truly shocked me when it came to Raul, Lessa, Jussara, Kai and other characters -- just unbelievably amazing!

The Reinoso pack as a whole is absolutely amazing. I love every last one of them -- from the siblings to Kai to the humans and other wolves. They are all amazing. I think my favorite two scenes from them where the Whole Food scene and when the brothers were all talking about sex with various females -- priceless humor. I also LOVED Bethany -- can she be my best friend! I wish she was turned to a werelock!

The Salvatella pack are some damn fools. They truly are more idiotic as each generation is born. I hated them all -- but there was something about Gabe that I sort of liked. Maribel was a total freaking shock to me. I mean, truly surprised me and threw a monkey wrench in everything. All I can say is that her intentions were good, but at the same time she was heartless in how everything went down. I hated her! Raul is a horrible brother and man overall. His desire for power and revenge is crazy. The way he felt about Milena and treated her was insane. I can't believe how far gone he was.

I'm excited to read No Light (book 4) and find out about Alcaeus, his mate and this rouge that comes to light. Will the rouge be Maribel reincarnated?! So excited!!

Have you read this book?