Review: She: Part 2

She: Part 2 She: Part 2 by Annabel Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Received a review copy through NetGalley.

I thoroughly enjoyed part 2 of She, but I felt this book dragged a bit too much. I think I would have preferred this to be a serial or just an all-in-one book. I definitely enjoyed both Gemima and Logan. They were just made for each other. Their happy ending was a long time coming. However, they moved extremely fast. I liked the few parts with Jerry because he did have an instrumental part in Gemima's life for 8 years. I loved the parents because they were straight and to the point about everything -- made me laugh. The two bestfriends Amber (Gemima's) and Buddy (Logan's) were just freaking hilarious. I loved their friendly competition with gifting Logan and Gemima -- hilarious. This was just a beautiful story with A LOT of hot sex between the two main characters. This was definitely a good read.

View all my reviews