Review: Murder of Crows

Murder of Crows Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Definitely enjoyed this book. Anne Bishop is just phenomenal in her writing! This sequel follows up with Meg and Simon at the Courtyard after the Controller tried to take Meg back and failed. Now he is at it once again. He has hired a man named Phineas Jones to kidnap her, but of course he fails. All the cassandra sangue are having visions of a future that results in the Controller's death. All the terra indigene find out where the drugs come from and want to eliminate the source, but in the end they save the girls. I enjoyed learning about the Intuits. Monty is seriously my favorite human in this story. He is very observant and smart.

This was filled with action, drama and a bit of romance. I absolutely love Meg and Simon and I am waiting for them to come to their senses and realize their feelings for one another! I love all the terra idigene at the Courtyard. They are all awesome and very protective of Meg.

I'm excited to read Vision in Silver and find out what's in store for Meg, Simon and the other cassandra sangue.

View all my reviews