Review: Witches by Ednah Walters

Witches Witches by Ednah Walters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ednah Walters is such a brilliant writer. She has created a phenomenal paranormal series that has so much love, drama and action in it. She makes her characters lovable and even makes the evil ones likable. Her writing is flawless and I'm such a huge fan.

Raine is still my favorite from this series. She will always be that fierce, sassy and bold female heroine for me. She did get extremely bold and stood up to everyone in this book. She could have become evil, but she learned to control her powers and stick to what she knows which is helping mortals and immortals. Raine was a force -- especially when she stepped to the good and evil Norns.

Torin is still my favorite male character from this series. Torin was much more loving, vulnerable and open in this series. Torin is always protective of Raine and his friends. He is very reliable. I enjoyed that he didn't lose too much control like he normally would when he gets upset. I just love Torin!!!!

I am happy to see that Erik, Echo and Cora made appearances within this book. I mean it was seriously just a perfect ending. What blew my mind was that Maliina was still freaking alive..why didn't she just dieeeee lol. I hated what happened to Mr. Cooper, I cried a bit, but I'm happy things worked out. The Norns were the worse. I mean they literally stopped at nothing to get Raine to bind to them. They were annoying, childish and just horrible.

I am so sad that this series has come to an end. I have fallen in love with the world and the characters so much. I have a serious love for this series and all the characters. I'm excited to read Demons soon.

View all my reviews