Review: The Truth About Him by Molly O'Keefe

The Truth About Him The Truth About Him by Molly O'Keefe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a beauty. I love how dark yet romantic and gripping this sequel was. Molly O'Keefe has such an amazing writing style.

Annie has killed her husband and is now dealing with the aftermath. Mentally she finds herself okay with the fact and starts to beat herself up about it. She goes on an emotional roller-coaster. I loved that she finally fought to get Dylan to open up. She became bolder and braver in this book and I loved it.

Dylan has become more vulnerable this book. It's like he and Annie switched places. Dylan is now on edge with having to forgive his father and his brother. He becomes more open and begins to really understand that he is not broken as he thought he was. I love how he was able to accept love and give it in turn.

Ben is an awesome old man. No matter what he did in his past and how things ended with his kids, he always had a bit of faith or rather hope that things would workout. I loved Ben. Max is probably the most cold-hearted and closed off than his father and brother. He doesn't look for forgiveness or want to give it. I felt bad for him. Rabbit and the Skulls are all assholes. I truly cannot stand any of them. Joan was kick ass!!!

Overall this was a great ending for both Annie and Dylan. I'm excited for the third book, Burn Down the Night, to come out because I think there is more to Joan and Max.

View all my reviews