Review: Persuasion

Persuasion Persuasion by Violetta Rand
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Received an ARC copy through NetGalley.

I have never read anything by Violetta Rand or anything involving motorcycle clubs, so was excited to get the chance to read and review this book. It was absolutely delighted by how sweet and raw this was for my first MC bike. I enjoyed all the characters.

Lang Anderson is the president of his motorcycle club, Sons of Odin. He his hot, hard working, family orientated and loving. He may be involved with a club, but he doesn't allow or believe in drugs and harming women in any way. I loved him from the first page because he never pushed himself onto any one. He was always about his family. I respected what he did at the end because he didn't feel like he followed the code or had a proper balance. Love him.

Lilly Gallo is a school guidance counselor at the school that Lang's sister attends. She seemed pretty reserved at first, but I'm glad she wasn't. She was all confidence and knew what to do when she wanted something. She was bold, without the attitude which I appreciated. I love how strong she was with dealing with her family issues and then taking things with the Sons of Odin into her life. She was amazing.

The romance was pretty damn awesome and steamy. I loved how raw their passion was and how they allowed themselves pleasure in private and in public. That was hot. It was a bit insta-love, but I appreciated that they both took the time to get to know each other before fully confessing their feelings.

The Sons of Odin were pretty damn awesome, minus Moco. They were all amazing gentlemen that protected their women and families, but tried to abide by the law most times. I enjoyed reading about each character.

I'm stoked to read the second book in the series, Possession because I loved Vincent and Tina.

View all my reviews