Speed Review: Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie

Addicted to You Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was so amazing! I loved the romance, the drama, the addiction and the family lies. This book went awesome to amazing in a few chapters for me. It's a great combination for a New Adult read.

Lily is a sex addict. She needs to have no strings attached sex almost twice a day or even more. She goes from guy to guy without much of a care and can't control her actions. I enjoyed Lily's character because as bold as she was when it came to sex she was very quiet and somewhat reserved. Lily was very settled in the routine she had and didn't see much room for change. Even when put in life or death situations she couldn't stop herself. She knew what she wanted, but allowed her addiction to consume her life completely. I did like when she was able to control herself every now and then. It showed her strength.

Lo is an alcoholic. He is funny, hot and rude every now and then. I totally enjoyed his character because he didn't bite his tongue. He spoke his mind and let his feelings be known when needed. I didn't like how he drowned himself in sorrow by drinking non-stop to the point of passing out. I definitely was scared for him every other night he drank.

The romance was beautiful. A pretend relationship of three years to a real relationship of 2 months and knowing each other for over 10 years -- it's like a storybook romance with drama. I loved how they honestly thought they were helping each other out with their addictions. They thought it worked for them, but it only enabled them to continue ruin their lives. As crazy as it was, I loved them two together because as bad as they were for each other -- they were equally good.

The family drama in this story was unbelievable! Lo finding out the truth about his mother and father tore him to shreds. That was a real plot twist, but I love that he quickly got into shape and knew he couldn't live his life like that anymore. He took the best step ever in his life.

I am excited to continue this trilogy and read more from Krista & Becca Ritchie

View all my reviews