Week in Review #3

Hey loves!

I'm back for another weekly review! Last week was an awesome week of reading for me and I'm excited to get through this week as well.

Currently Reading
I'm just not ready for this to be over, but I need to know how it all ends!!!!! Do Jace and Clary stay together? Does Sebastian die? Does Lilith lose? So many questions!!!

What I Read Last Week
The Young Elites by Marie Lu 
Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter 
Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren 
The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter 
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson 

Every book I read was pretty awesome but my favorite was definitely The Young Elites by Marie Lu. Adelina was just a kickass female character and not your typical good girl. Least fav was The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. It wasn't as good as I thought it was, but it was still interesting enough.

This Week's TBR

I am excited to read Grey by E.L James because I love me some Christian Grey with a passion. I'm also looking forward to read Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle and Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo because I've heard amazing things about their writing. I have to read Gypsy Heat by Jillian Neal for a review and it sounds highly interesting. This week is going to be full of romance and fun!

What's your TBR for the week?