Speed Review: Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Bastard Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved Bennett and Chloe! They are a funny duo!

Chloe is the girl that works hard and plays harder. She is focused on her career and doesn't just sleep with men for the hell of it. She is determined, strong and downright sassy. Bennett is the hot guy that has all the ladies fawning over him. He is sort of manwhore. He always gets what he wants and women always do what he says.

I enjoyed watching them unravel and slowly break apart. They kept trying to figure out why they were attracted to one another, yet hated each others guts. They were both similar headstrong and stubborn people. They fit together like a glove, but didn't want to be scene as weak to the other. I liked their personal battles within themselves to deny each other and I loved even more when they bought that fierce dislike into their sexual relationship.

Overall, this was a fantastic quick read and I definitely plan to continue on with this series.

View all my reviews