July Wrap Up & August TBR

I haven't done one of these posts in a very long time and I honestly miss doing them. I admit that I have been slacking on my blog and want to get back into being active with my blog. I tried to post a review on every book that I have read, but realistically with me being a mom to a very active one year old it's hard to keep up with it -- unless I'm doing reviews on Goodreads. 

I am proud of the amount of books I read in July. I read a total of 32 books! Yes that's about 1 book a day and I am so happy about it. I am normally a fast reader, reading about 1 to 2 books in a day. As a stay-at-home mom, I don't have too much time to read, but when I do get the chance I hyper-read books at the speed of light.

July Wrap Up
  1. The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
  2. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  3. Emma Manga Classics by Stacy King
  4. Great Expectations Manga Classics by Stacy King
  5. The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter
  6. Bared to You by Sylvia Day
  7. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
  8. Faking It by Cora Carmack
  9. Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
  10. Entwined with You by Sylvia Day
  11. Captivated by You by Sylvia Day
  12. Afterburn by Sylvia Day
  13. Aftershock by Sylvia Day
  14. Release Me by J. Kenner
  15. Claim Me by J. Kenner
  16. Complete Me by J. Kenner
  17. Take Me by J. Kenner
  18. Have Me by  by J. Kenner
  19. Play My Game by J. Kenner
  20. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
  21. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  22. Finding It by Cora Carmack
  23. Seeking Her by Cora Carmack
  24. Wanted by J. Kenner
  25. Heated by J. Kenner
  26. Ignited by J. Kenner
  27. Tame Me by J. Kenner
  28. Say My Name by J. Kenner
  29. On My Knees by J. Kenner
  30. Under My Skin by J. Kenner
  31. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  32. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Going forth for August, I'm not sure that I will read that many books simply because I feel like I'm going to have a book slump once I'm done reading the Mortal Instruments series.

August TBR
  1. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray (ARC) currently reading
  2. The Queen of Bright Shiny Things by Ann Aguire (ARC)
  3. Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle (ARC)
  4. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare currently reading
  5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  6. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  7. Of Triton by Anna Banks
  8. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
  9. Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
  10. The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
  11. Lost & Found by Nicole Williams
  12. Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
  13. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  14. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
  15. Burying Water by K.A. Tucker
Hopefully these can all get read within this month if I keep up my fast reading!

What's your reading planning for this month?