Bout of Books 11.0 Goals
It’s time for my second round of Bout of Books Read-a-thon and I can’t wait! Especially since I have a ton of review books to get through this month (a totally of 19). I wanted to put my goals and TBR list in a separate posts. With a week away from the read-a-thon I have my goals laid out.
Time Devoted to Reading
I will be reading everyday for majority of the day. Especially when my six month old is sleeping. I will also try to read when I’m on the go. I won’t be able to read as much between Friday to Sunday because I’m going to my cousin’s wedding, but maybe while I’m sitting by the pool or in my hotel room I can read without interruption (lol).
Read 700 pages total.Read a total of 50-100 pages a day.
- Read at least 5 of the books on the list.
- Make YouTube updates.
- Take part in all Twitter chats.
- Participate in at least four challenges.
- Meet new bloggers, tweeters and YouTubers.
- Comment as much as possible on blogs, YouTube and Twitter.
- Have fun!
- Shadows of Asphodel by Karen Kincy
- Storms of Lazarus by Karen Kincy
- Crystal Magic by Madeline Freeman
- Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton
- My Sister’s Reaper by Dorothy Dreyer
- My Tethered Soul by Dorothy Dreyer
- The Child Returns by Kristen Taber
As far as updates go, I will have a separate posts up for that. I will also update my progress via Twitter, Goodreads and YouTube. A general wrap up will also be done when the read-a-thon is over.
I am so totally excited for my second Bout of Books Read-a-thon!
Challenges To Do
Book Scavenger Hunt -- The Book Monsters
Playlist -- LuLo FanGirl
One True Pairing -- Infinite Ink
Create a Sentence -- Book Reviews from Christian Gal
Like This, Try This -- Writing My Own Fairy Tale
Book Chain -- Christian Bookshelf Reviews
Spell It Out -- Kimberly Faye Reads
5 Books -- Falling Down the Book Hole
(chats last approximately one hour)
TZC = Time Zone Conversion
Monday: 1pm CST (TZC)
Wednesday: 8pm CST (TZC)
Saturday: 10am CST (TZC)
Are you taking part in Bout of Books 11.0? What are your goals? What’s on your TBR list?