Movie Trailer | Fifty Shades of Grey

OMG! They are turning Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James into a movie. And under Universal Picture!!!! Open-mouthed smile

Can we please have a moment of silence?!

I cannot believe it! This book – the trilogy itself – is one of my absolute favorite trilogies ever. Not only for the adult content, but the mystery, drama, action and romance was just unspeakable perfect for me. I was drawn to the world and the characters were amazing.

My plan: before this movie officially comes out I need to re-read the whole trilogy once again.

Here’s the trailer…


This is set to be released on Valentine’s Day 2015. I know what my fiancĂ© and I will be doing on Valentine’s Day!

Anastasia Steele will be played by Dakota Johnson and Christian Grey will be played by Jamie Dornan.

Other actors are going to play:
  • Luke Grimes as Elliot (Christian’s brother)
  • Victor Rasuk as Jose (Anastasia’s close friend)
  • Jennifer Ehle as Carla (Anastasia’s mom)
  • Dylan Neal as Bob (Anastasia’s stepfather)
  • Marcia Gay Hayden as Dr. Grace Trevelyan-Grey (Christian’s mother)
  • Rita Ora as Mia (Christian’s sister)
  • Max Martini as Taylor (Christian’s bodyguard)
This movie is directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson and produced by Michael De Luca, Dana Brunetti and the author of the amazing trilogy E. L. James. The screenplay is by Kelly Marcel with revisions by Patrick Marber and Mark Bomback.

I think they casted this movie pretty good especially for the role of Anastasia and Christian. They look amazing as a couple and just like I would picture them. I am interested to see how miss Rita Ora performs in this movie because I know more as a rapper so this is going to be a new take for me in seeing her in a movie…specifically THIS movie.

I am overwhelmed with excitement. I do wish that Christian Grey looked a bit less structured in the face (lol) but he overall fits the description of Christian Grey. Valentine’s could not come fast enough. I’m interested to see how this book adapts on camera. I don’t want to have my expectations too high because I absolutely love this book and some book to movie adaptations just don’t work it. Hopefully it adapts well and shows perfectly just as seamless as the book flows.

Congratulations to E. L. James on having her book picked up by Universal Picture to be turned into a movie. I wish her much success!

The movie has a tumblr so I suggest if you’re a fan to follow it!

Are you a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey?
What are your thoughts on the trailer?