February Wrap Up

Here all the great books I read for the month of February. I must say I am proud that I read 8 books out of my whole February TBR list since I did give birth to my son on the 13th. Also happy that February was a great reading month in terms of rating these books. All except one were rated a 4.5 stars and higher.

Listed in the exact order I read them along with links to their reviews:
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead (review)
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (review)
  • Altered by Jennifer Rush (review)
  • Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (review)
  • The Prince by Kiera Cass (review)
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass (review)
  • City of Bones Graphic Novel Vol I by Cassandra Clare
  • CIty of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I also started reading Just One Day by Gayle Forman in February as well which rolls over into my March TBR of course.

My least favorite book of the month was Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. My favorite book of the month without hesitation was Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi -- a great ending to an awesome trilogy!

Now that I'm a new mom reading 15+ books a month will be a bit complicated, so I'm setting my TBRs low, but will always aim to go above and beyond!

What have you read in February?!