I
am thrilled to be hosting a spot on the BEN BRAVER SERIES by Marcus Emerson Blog
Tour hosted by Rockstar
Book Tours.
Check out my post and make sure to enter the giveaway!
Title: Ben Braver and the Vortex of Doom
Author: Marcus Emerson
Series: Ben Braver #3
Age: Middle Grade
Genres: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure, Humor
Publication Date: March 3, 2020
Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
Source: Hardcover
Purchase: Hardcover | Kindle | B&N | Kobo | iBooks
Synopsis:
My Rating:
Other Books in Series:

Excerpt
My Thoughts:
Ben, Noah and Penny are back at it again in this third installment of Ben Braver. There is a vortex created in the sky right in the middle of NYC Time Square. Ben tells the story by reminiscing on the days leading to the vortex. I enjoyed the way he told the story as it kept me interested. I loved his friends and all the characters in the story. The sketches were phenomenal. They added to the reading experience. I was entertained the entire time I was reading. Marcus does an excellent job at keeping you interested and invested in both the characters and plot of the story.
This is comical, action packed and at some points a bit weird. I read this with middle grade readers in mind and found that it was enjoyable. I would definitely let me own son read this book.
Tour Schedule
Title: Ben Braver and the Vortex of Doom
Author: Marcus Emerson
Series: Ben Braver #3
Age: Middle Grade
Genres: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure, Humor
Publication Date: March 3, 2020
Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
Source: Hardcover
Purchase: Hardcover | Kindle | B&N | Kobo | iBooks
Synopsis:
An ordinary kid like Ben Braver is no match for a band of super villains, but he may be humanity's only hope in Marcus Emerson's Ben Braver and the Vortex of Doom.
The world will never be the same . . .
When the baddest of bad guys threatens the world with a giant black hole, Ben Braver is the only one who can stop it. Ready or not, he's about to learn what it really means to be a hero.
The Ben Braver series is “a crazy fun ride--action packed and loaded with laughs!” says Max Brallier, author of the New York Times–bestselling series The Last Kids on Earth.
Grab the first 2 books in the series!
THE SUPER LIFE OF BEN BRAVER
BEN BRAVER AND THE INCREDIBLE EXPLODING KID
My Rating:

Other Books in Series:


Vortex of Doom_Chapters 1-2 by Jaime Arnold on Scribd
My Thoughts:
Ben, Noah and Penny are back at it again in this third installment of Ben Braver. There is a vortex created in the sky right in the middle of NYC Time Square. Ben tells the story by reminiscing on the days leading to the vortex. I enjoyed the way he told the story as it kept me interested. I loved his friends and all the characters in the story. The sketches were phenomenal. They added to the reading experience. I was entertained the entire time I was reading. Marcus does an excellent job at keeping you interested and invested in both the characters and plot of the story.
This is comical, action packed and at some points a bit weird. I read this with middle grade readers in mind and found that it was enjoyable. I would definitely let me own son read this book.

About the Author
Marcus Emerson
is the author of the hit Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja series and the Secret Agent
6th Grader series. His career started in 2nd grade when he discovered Garfield.
He grew up playing Super Mario Bros. 4, watching Thundercats, and reading comics
like X-Men, Superman, and Wildcats. He lives in Eldridge, Iowa with his wife
and children.
Giveaway
Three lucky winners will receive finished copies of The BEN BRAVER SERIES, US Only.
Week
One:
3/2/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/2/2020
|
Excerpt/Spotlight
|
|
3/3/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/3/2020
|
Excerpt/Spotlight
|
|
3/4/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/4/2020
|
Excerpt/Spotlight
|
|
3/5/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/5/2020
|
Excerpt/Spotlight
|
|
3/6/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/6/2020
|
Review
|
Week
Two:
3/9/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/9/2020
|
Excerpt/Spotlight
|
|
3/10/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/10/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/11/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/11/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/12/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/12/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/13/2020
|
Review
|
|
3/13/2020
|
Review
|
Thank you to Rockstar Book Tours for having me on board this tour!



