January 2020 TBR

Good morning book nerds! Today I'll be sharing my TBR for the month of January!
Though I may have other books thrown onto my TBR, these are the ones that are solidified for the month of January. From review books to TBR jar picks.

I used to use a TBR jar in previous years and after taking some inspiration from Princess at Castle Library I decided to "reinstate" them as a thing.

I will be using my son in my TBR jar videos as he enjoys picking out books for me. Check out the video below:

So with those books picks let's check out all the books on my TBR for the first of the year...

TBR Jar Picks
Click the photos to go to their corresponding Goodreads page.

A total of 7 books pulled from my jar with Harry Potter added as a re-read. I do plan to listen to the audiobook as I read most, if not all, of these books.

Review Books
Click the photos to go to their corresponding Goodreads page.

For review books I have a total of 5. Malice isn't due until February 5th, but I want to read it ahead of time, so it will be my final read of the month.

I will be partaking in Bout of Books 27 from January 6th to 12th, so I can't wait to read a few of these over the course of that week.

I don't plan to add any other books to my TBR, but who knows -- I just might. A total of 11 books for the month of January. I am hopeful to finish all of the books and have a good amount of 4 star reads.

PS. I will be reading about 6-8 other books that are Christian related so I'll share those other books in my wrap up video as they go along with a month long readathon for January that I'm hosting.

What's on your TBR for the month of January?!