Bout of Books 25 TBR

Good morning Book nerds!

It's finally that time again for Bout of Books!!! This is round 25 and I am excited to get this going. I already mentioned my participation two weeks ago, so now it's time to post up my TBR for this readathon.
This is a week long readathon so I'll give myself about seven books and I have hope in completing at least four or five of them.
These are the books I want to read, but I'll talk about my individual goal for each:

  • Complete The Lies of Locke Lamora. Currently 54% through listening to the audiobook and reading a physical copy. I am loving it. I hope to finish it by May 14th! Tonight if possible.
  • I want to read all of The Boy Next Story, No Place Like Here and The City of Lost Fortunes as these are all review books.
  • I want to get 50% of the way through on Sword of Destiny.
  • I want to start the Flight of the Raven if possible since my review is due at the end of the month.
  • I want to get 25% of the way into Twelve Kings in Sharakhai. I have the audiobook to go along with reading the physical book.
My other goals for this readathon are:
  • Complete at least 4-5 of these books
  • Take part in at least 4 IG challenges
  • Do at least 3 challenges
I will start a post tonight which will keep track of all my progress throughout the readathon with page counts, challenges and so forth.
If you're joining in, what's your TBR?