Title: Seer
Author: Hettie Ivers
Series: Werelock Evolution #6
Age: Adult
Genres: Paranormal Romance
Publication Date: April 7, 2019
Source: ARC
Purchase: Kindle
Synopsis:
My Rating:
My Thoughts:
Oh my...where do I even begin. I guess I can start by saying my review will be a bit basis as I do love the Werelock Evolution series as a whole and I've always loved Kai from book one...
With that being said, this was amazing!!! I would rate a 4.75⭐ only because I wanted more steamy scenes for Kai...LOL.
This is Kai's story of finding romance after ten years of celibacy after his mate, Maribel, severed her connection from him. Kai has been a miserable werelock for years and also loyal to her. However, he has found a new female -- a human at that -- that spikes his interest.
Kai is a sweet man, but also an aggressive one. He's accustomed to pain because of his upbringing so he likes to involve that into his sex life. He doesn't do sweet romance with tender kiss and vanilla sex. No. He likes it hard, in his control and with a bit of pain and fear. Kai is very much a sadist that's been sexless for a century.
Knowing Kai throughout the series this book just made me feel all the feels for him. I always knew he had a bit of a darker side to him. Kai is comical without meaning to. He's very straight forward and knows just how dangerous he is. I do feel that he is too hard on himself at times and way too loyal to that psycho Maribel.
Lauren was an awesome character. She likes to push buttons and play for control. I loved how bold she pretended to be, but at the same time really being a scared girl. Lauren has a lot of growth and maturing to do as a Seer. I love everything about Lauren.
The romance was very much cat and mouse. Kai chased Lauren then ran. Lauren chased him then ran. They were two opposites that were meant to help the other grow. Their steamy scenes were great. Their connection was great. I enjoy them together.
I was HAPPY to see Alex, Milena, Jussara, Remy and Alessandra to make an appearance. I am a MAJOR fan of Milena and Alex -- my favorite annoyingly cute couple from the series. I loved that Remy and Jussara appeared since their book is coming out next (that preview was AH-MAZ-ING).
Mike was interesting. I did like him even though he hangs with Raul. Emil just needs to die and Lauren's mother Barbara is annoying.
Totally enjoyed this and can't wait for the second half of their story. I am just a major fan of this entire series and how much its grown. Phenomenal and comical steamy paranormal romance series that I totally recommend.
PS. If you're not into sexy or smutty scenes beware that this series is STEAMY.
Author: Hettie Ivers
Series: Werelock Evolution #6
Age: Adult
Genres: Paranormal Romance
Publication Date: April 7, 2019
Source: ARC
Purchase: Kindle
Synopsis:
Ten years ago, seers across the globe were wiped out, thrusting the supernatural world into figurative darkness.
When word spreads that the first new seer in a decade has been found, powerful forces will hunt her.
The dead will unite to defend her.
And a repressed sadist werelock will abandon his century-long vow of celibacy to claim her as his own.
My Rating:

My Thoughts:
Oh my...where do I even begin. I guess I can start by saying my review will be a bit basis as I do love the Werelock Evolution series as a whole and I've always loved Kai from book one...
With that being said, this was amazing!!! I would rate a 4.75⭐ only because I wanted more steamy scenes for Kai...LOL.
This is Kai's story of finding romance after ten years of celibacy after his mate, Maribel, severed her connection from him. Kai has been a miserable werelock for years and also loyal to her. However, he has found a new female -- a human at that -- that spikes his interest.
Kai is a sweet man, but also an aggressive one. He's accustomed to pain because of his upbringing so he likes to involve that into his sex life. He doesn't do sweet romance with tender kiss and vanilla sex. No. He likes it hard, in his control and with a bit of pain and fear. Kai is very much a sadist that's been sexless for a century.
Knowing Kai throughout the series this book just made me feel all the feels for him. I always knew he had a bit of a darker side to him. Kai is comical without meaning to. He's very straight forward and knows just how dangerous he is. I do feel that he is too hard on himself at times and way too loyal to that psycho Maribel.
Lauren was an awesome character. She likes to push buttons and play for control. I loved how bold she pretended to be, but at the same time really being a scared girl. Lauren has a lot of growth and maturing to do as a Seer. I love everything about Lauren.
The romance was very much cat and mouse. Kai chased Lauren then ran. Lauren chased him then ran. They were two opposites that were meant to help the other grow. Their steamy scenes were great. Their connection was great. I enjoy them together.
I was HAPPY to see Alex, Milena, Jussara, Remy and Alessandra to make an appearance. I am a MAJOR fan of Milena and Alex -- my favorite annoyingly cute couple from the series. I loved that Remy and Jussara appeared since their book is coming out next (that preview was AH-MAZ-ING).
Mike was interesting. I did like him even though he hangs with Raul. Emil just needs to die and Lauren's mother Barbara is annoying.
Totally enjoyed this and can't wait for the second half of their story. I am just a major fan of this entire series and how much its grown. Phenomenal and comical steamy paranormal romance series that I totally recommend.
PS. If you're not into sexy or smutty scenes beware that this series is STEAMY.
Have you read this book?

