Bout of Books 23 Wrap Up

Hey book nerds!

Bout of Books round 23 is finally over and I can't explain how much fun I had with this. It's been a while since I did a read-a-thon so I was so excited to take part in this and get back to my reading. You can check out all my daily progress over on my BoB 23 Progress post, but here's my overall wrap-up from this past week!

Goals

These were the goals that I set for myself at the start of this read-a-thon:
1) Read Daily 
        - With the amount of books I've read, that's a definite.
2) Finish 3 books from list 
        - I completed all my original TBR picks, plus a few extras
3) Read 300 pages 
        - I surpassed this and made it to over 3,000 pages!
4) Read a graphic novel or manga 
        - Read 6 total: 3 mangas and 3 graphic novels.
5) Participate in 2 challenges 
        - Participated in all the challenges, including the instagram photo ones!

Reading Wrap Up

Here the books that were on my original BoB 23 TBR list for the read-a-thon...
Here are all the other books I was able to get my hands on and read!

Currently Reading

This is the only book I didn't finish before the read-a-thon ended.
Currently made it to chapter 33 and my thoughts are that I'm loving Fletcher as a character. His mind is simply amazing. I also enjoy Othello (a dwarf) and Sylva (an elf) as well.
Total Books Read: 16
Total Books Completed: 15
Total Pages3,490

As you can see I read SO many books during this week and I'm proud of myself for that. I can't wait to dive into doing more read-a-thons again. This reignited my passion for reading.


How many books did you read for Bout of Books 23?