Bout of Books 23 - Day 7

Hello book nerds!

It's the final day of Bout of Books!! Can't believe. 7 glorious days of reading. I'm excited for the wrap up tomorrow.
Bout of Books
For those of you who have never heard of Bout of Books, here's some quick info about it:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Let's knock out this challenge for the day...

Challenge

Stretch Goal - It's the last day of the readathon, so today's challenge is to take a look at the goals you set for the week (if you have them) and decide a) how you can stretch yourself to complete them or b) how you can revise them so you can meet them. Because yes, you can revise your goals! If you didn't set goals for the week, set a small one for yourself today!

Thankfully, I have completed all my goals I set and all my TBR books as well. I can stretch a little by atrempting to get to page 250 in The Novice by Taran Matharu. I'm currently on page 101, but I'll be in church from 4pm to 7pm, so fingers crossed!

Hope you're having a great reading day!