Bout of Books 23 - Day 6

Hello book nerds!

This for me would be my final day for reading books since I go to church on Sundays, however I'll be tackling my audiobook. Hope to finish that off tomorrow!
Bout of Books
For those of you who have never heard of Bout of Books, here's some quick info about it:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Let's knock out this challenge for the day...

Challenge

Discover BooksBout of Books is known to add to your TBR instead of reduce it. Embrace it by sharing the books you've discovered through Bout of Books.

Here are a few books I discovered from the Bout of Books IG account:
These are all paranormal books and I do love me a great paranormal read so I'm pretty excited to read these. I've already got the first two books in Moonshadow trilogy by Thea Harrison.

What are some new books you've found out about from Bout of Books?