Bout of Books 23 - Day 5

Hello book nerds!

Back at it for Day 5 of Bout of Books round 23 is here! It's already 5 days in and I've completed a total of 9 books!!! Still have 2 days left to go, though I can't really count Sunday since I'll be in church.
Bout of Books
For those of you who have never heard of Bout of Books, here's some quick info about it:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Let's knock out this challenge for the day...

Challenge

Bookish PlaylistWhat's a song that always reminds you of a certain book? Is it something the characters listen to? Do the lyrics remind you of the plot? Make a list of at least three songs and match them each with a book. Participants could explain their reasoning in greater depth in the form of a blog or twitter thread, show pictures of the books and caption with the song titles in an Instagram post, or even make a playlist on Spotify or YouTube and share it.


Let's get this on the role:

My first two songs are pretty much defaults because I've read all three books and seen the movies (expect the final one) so every time I think about these songs I immediately think of them: 6 Inch Heels by BeyoncĂ© and Earned It by The Weekend. They remind me of the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by E.L. James.

My next song is Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend and my book pick Love's Second Chance by L.P. Dover

My final song is Weak by SWV and it reminds me of The Falconer trilogy by Elizabeth May...really just the lovey dovey scenes between Kiaran and Aileana (can you tell I'm obsessed since I've binged this trilogy?)


What's your bookish playlist?