August Monthly Wrap Up

Hello booknerds!

It's a new month which means it's time for me to share my monthly wrap-up video. I am so pleased with how my month went considering how I have been reading as much in the past year, but I participated in Bout of Books again and was able to re-spark my love for reading!

Books I read for Bout of Books 23:
I was able to read 16 books total during this week long read-a-thon and for me that was truly an accomplishment!

Other books I read before and after Bout of Books 23:
So totaling all my books together for the month that is 25 books that I read! I am excited to see how many books I read in September. Check out my next post for my September TBR.

Favorite read: The Falconer trilogy by Elizabeth May.
Least favorite read: Game of Thrones graphic novels

How'd your reading go in August?