Book Review | Ruined by Tracy Wolff

Title: Ruined

Author: Tracy Wolff 

Series: Ethan Frost #1

Age: Adult

Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica

Publication Date: January 7, 2014

Publisher: Loveswept

Source: eBook

Synopsis: 
Fans of Fifty Shades of GreyBared to You, and Release Me will be hooked on Ruined, an electrifying journey of emotional and sexual discovery that pushes two damaged souls to their breaking point—and beyond.

He’s the last man Chloe Girard should love . . . but the first she ever could.

Ethan Frost is a visionary, a genius, every woman’s deepest, darkest fantasy—even mine. And, somehow, I am his.

He stole into my life like a dream. Turned my reality upside down and made my every desire come true—especially those I never knew I had. He demanded everything I had to give and gave me everything of himself in return.

But dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we share will only tear us apart.

Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from other Loveswept titles.

My Rating: 

My Thoughts:
Tracy Wolff is amazing in her writing and the characters she create. This gripped me from beginning to end. Had me on the edge of my seat with joy, tears and feeling hot and bothered. I love how sexy this book truly is!

Chloe Girard seems like a strong woman, but with the things that happened in her past she is completely broken. She tries so hard to be a strong, confident woman. She definitely has a natural spitfire way, but sometimes it gets clouded. I feel terrible for what happened to her and how her father truly betrayed her. I think Chloe is an amazing woman and will learn to fully embrace that confidence over the course of this series.

Ethan Frost is every woman's fantasy. CEO, surfer, good looking, dominating -- just the perfect creation. I loved everything about him. He works hard for what he believes in. He is tender, caring, sweet and believes in chivalry. I loved how he handled himself throughout the story never once pushing his money or having a power play with Chloe. I admire how when he was wrong he tried to fix it. Ethan harbors his own secrets and I'm curious to know what they are.

The romance between Chloe and Ethan is one of instant attraction. You could tell that Ethan had already knew that Chloe would be his forever woman. The way Ethan went after her and didn't let her walls stop him was awesome. I love that he knew she wanted him and kept pursuing her in a non-creepy way. Chloe just needed a man that truly loved and wanted her unlike her father and Brandon. She needed someone that would be in her corner. Let's talk about this sexual encounters for second -- holy heck! They had some amazing sexual encounters even before actually having full on sex. Hot and steamy. Loved it!

Oh that ending!!!! Why and Brandon of all people. I am so interested in knowing why he was there at Ethan's house!!! Oh I need to read Addicted asap.

Have you read this book?