Top 15 Books of 2015

Hello my loves,
2015 is officially over and we are enjoying the New Year today! I wanted to do a blog post on my 15 favorite books I've read in 2015. This took some time because I have read quite a few books (162 books to be exact), but I finally narrowed it down. These are in no particular number order, but I hope you check out the list and read some of these books if you haven't already.

1. The Submissive by Tara Sue Me 
2. Winter by Marissa Meyers
3. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
4. Burying Water by K.A. Tucker
5. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
6. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
7. Owned by M. Never
8. Of Neptune by Anna Banks
9. In Flight by R.K. Lilley
10. Say My Name by J. Kenner
11. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
12. Release Me by J. Kenner
13. Bared to You by Sylvia Day
14. End of Days by Susan Ee
15. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I did find myself reading a good mix of adult, new adult and young adult novels in 2015. I'm hoping to keep the mix up for 2016. These were all outstanding reads for me and even though I read so many books, these stand out for 2015.

I hope you all enjoyed this list as much as I enjoyed making it. Don't hesitate to check out some of these books either.

What are your top favorite reads for 2015?