Winter 2014-2015 COYER Challenge Sign Up
Another great challenge I'm attempting to take part in! The COYER (Clean Out Your E-Reads) Challenge! This challenge is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading. It runs from December 20th 2014 – March 6th 2015 and you can sign up here until January 25th!
- Read Your E-Reads! Every book you read must be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 20th, but for it to count you must finish & review it during COYER.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE! This includes library books, review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? Since it was brought to our attention that books cost different depending on your market, here’s the maximum price in the main markets. Also, since audiobooks are considerably expensive generally, we’re looking at the average price for an audiobook purchased with an Audible Credit.
All COYER Read-a-thons will have their own prize and are open to anyone who wants to sign up, even if they’re not doing COYER. Here’s what we’ve scheduled. Signups for all Read-a-thons will open December 20th. All books for Read-a-thons must meet COYER requirements.
- New Year’s Read-a-thon: Join us January 1st – January 4th to kickoff the New Year with authors, narrators, or series that are new-to-you. Sign up closes December 31st.
- Dusting off the Shelf Read-a-thong: From January 12th – January 16th find the oldest UNREAD ebook or Audiobook you own and clean it off your shelf. Finish it? DNF it? Move to the next oldest! Sign up closes January 11th.
- Scavenger Hunt Read-a-thon: Hunt your shelves January 25th to February 8th and see how many points you can earn! We’ll send out an official list of items January 21st to everyone signed up, so sign up will close January 20th.
- Be My Valentine Read-a-thon: Love will be in the air! Find your romance themed books – or if you’re feeling unromantic, your horror books – for this read-a-thon February 12th -16th. Sign up will close February 11th.
- Next in the Series Read-a-thon: Did you start a series and then never return to it? Well February 26th – February 28th is your chance! Sign up will close February 25th.
- January 1st – January 4th: New Year’s Cover Challenge Hosted by Stormi @Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh My!
- Januay 5th – January 23rd: Three Historical Romances in Three Weeks Hosted by Lexxie @ (Un) Conventional Book Views.
- January 24th – January 27th: Dream Cast Challenge Hosted by Kathy @ My Nook, Books, & More.
- January 28th – February 10th: Tell Tiffy a Tale Hosted by Tiffany @ A TiffyFit’s Reading Corner
- February 11th – February 18th: A Phantasmic COYER Challenge Hosted by Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads
- February 19th – February 24th: Brandee’s Acrostic Accolades Challenge Hosted by Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee
- February 25th – March 1st: The Book Monsters Scavenger Hunt Hosted by Kristen @ The Book Monsters
- March 2nd – March 6th: Once Upon a Mini Challenge Hosted by Laura @ trips down imagination road
- Read 13 ebooks
- Listen to audiobooks
- Partake in 2 read-a-thons
- Do 3 mini challenges
I have not yet chosen my books because I'm not sure which ones I'll read. I own over 4,000 ebooks *hides face*
Let's get jiggy and COYER!