2015 Read Your Freebies Reading Challenge Sign Up

It's now the time to start thinking about reading challenges for 2015 and I'm excited for this year to come. I am excited to get some challenges going and I thought this one would be a great one to start off with!
2015 Read Your Freebies Reading Challenge
Today I am officially signing up for the 2015 Read Your Freebies Reading Challenge. Why? Because I have wayyyy to many free Kindle and Nook books that I have yet to start reading -- including ARCS from NetGalley.

This challenge was originally created and hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader, then co-hosted with Kelly at Reading the Paranormal and Amanda at On a Book Bender, and is now hosted by The Book Vixen. Even though the name of the challenge has changed, the goal remains the same: read those freebies!

Some important details to keep in mind:
  • Goes from Jan 1st, 2015 to Dec 31st, 2015
  • Sign-up closes Sept 30th, 2015, so join now!
  • The goal is to read at least 12 free ebooks
  • They must be LEGALLY obtained
  • Any ebook counts (epub, kindle, pdf and etc)
  • Audiobooks count
  • Challenge crossover is allowed, but rereads are not.
The level I have chosen to go for is Penny Pincher which is 24 ebooks. I am so stoked to get my reading going and can't wait to see which freebies I read.