Stacking the Shelves (1)
Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and it’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! It gives us bloggers a chance to share what we books we’ve acquired over the last week.
- The One by Kiera Cass
- Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
- Watchman by Alan Moore
- The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
- Deception's Princess by Ester Friesner
- Eternal Sky Trilogy by Elizabeth Bear
- Frozen by Erin Bowman
- Midnighters Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld
- The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Inkheart Trilogy by Cornelia Funke
- Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
I am quite excited to have these new books. The library books I borrowed for my mother, buy I definitely do plan to read them. Thanks to Goodreads for the two review books -- can't wait to dive into them in a couple days.