13 Embarrassing Stand Alones I Haven't Read

Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.

Here are 13 Embarrassing Stand Alones I haven't read:
  1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  2. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  3. Wonder by R. J. Palacio
  4. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
  5. Vicious by V. E. Schwab
  6. Room by Emma Donoghue
  7. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  8. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
  9. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  10. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  11. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
  12. Panic by Lauren Oliver
  13. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
There are a few I plan to get to within the next two months, but I'm embarrassed to say I have yet to read any of these.

What are some stand alone books you haven't read yet?