I Love Library Books Challenge

Here's yet another challenge I can engage in. I'm finding these challenges to be helpful in getting me to read more frequently.
I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 2014 hosted by Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair

"Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but some of us also need space to keep them. I had so much fun with this challenge last year. Let's do it again!


There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!"

Requirements:
  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • check books out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
  • a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
Levels:
  • board book - 3
  • picture book - 6
  • early reader - 9
  • chapter book - 12
  • middle grades - 18
  • Young adult - 24
  • adult - 36
  • just insert IV - 50
Ready?

My goal is Young Adult - 24 library books. My local library is literally three blocks from my house so I'm sure I can make good use of this challenge.

Do you plan to make use of your library?