I Love Library Books Challenge
Here's yet another challenge I can engage in. I'm finding these challenges to be helpful in getting me to read more frequently.
I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 2014 hosted by Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair
"Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but some of us also need space to keep them. I had so much fun with this challenge last year. Let's do it again!
There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!"
- choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
- board book - 3
- picture book - 6
- early reader - 9
- chapter book - 12
- middle grades - 18
- Young adult - 24
- adult - 36
- just insert IV - 50
My goal is Young Adult - 24 library books. My local library is literally three blocks from my house so I'm sure I can make good use of this challenge.
Do you plan to make use of your library?