Write On Review-a-Thon

Hello to all! I'm going to attempt to participate in the Write On review-a-thon. I have been gone for a while due to being pregnant and recently giving birth. I am behind on a few reviews that I want to knock out before my review pile gets massively large.
Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, February 28th and Saturday, March 1st. Let’s get those reviews done!

Here the reviews I need to do:
  1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #1)
  2. Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #2)
  3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #3)
  4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  5. The Prince by Kiera Cass (The Selection #0.5)
  6. Altered by Jennifer Rush (Altered #1)
  7. The Selection by Kiera Cass (The Selection #1)
  8. City of Bones Graphic Novel Part I by Cassandra Clare
  9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #1)
  10. Just One Day by Gayle Forman*
**Currently reading and may not finish in time to review.

Are you participating? Are you behind in reviews? Let me know so I don’t feel so alone!

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy!!

    I think I have about 16-17 reviews to write, so I'm way behind. Good luck and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and wow, that's a lot of reviews. I'm glad I participated and can't wait until the next one!

      Delete
  2. Congrats mama!! Hope to see pictures and baby reviews soon too. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I have a separate blog (http://secretlifeofnay.blogspot.com/) about my little one but I definitely will posts a few pictures on here when I'm reading with him :)

      Delete

Post a Comment