It's the month of love...the month of couples, dates and whatever else approaches. This is actually going to be a crazy month for me with my baby shower and me delivering my little one, but I do plan to at least read eight books.
These are the main books I want to try and read during the month of February.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (buddy read with Patty)
- Altered by Jennifer Rush (TBR Twins read with Adriana)
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- City of Bones Graphic Novel Part 1 by Cassandra Clare
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Frostbite by Richelle Mead
- Vampire Acadmey: The Graphice Novel by Richelle Mead
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
- The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
What books are on your TBR list for this month?