February TBR

It's the month of love...the month of couples, dates and whatever else approaches. This is actually going to be a crazy month for me with my baby shower and me delivering my little one, but I do plan to at least read eight books.

These are the main books I want to try and read during the month of February.
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (buddy read with Patty)
  • Altered by Jennifer Rush (TBR Twins read with Adriana)
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Bones Graphic Novel Part 1 by Cassandra Clare
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  • Vampire Acadmey: The Graphice Novel by Richelle Mead
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
  • The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
Of course if these books get read before time, I'll be adding on other books that will be mentioned in the February Wrap-Up post.

What books are on your TBR list for this month?