OWLs Magical Readathon 2019 Wrap Up

Hello Book nerds, it's Nay!

April is over and now it's time for me to share my wrap-up!
To see the my TBR and basic info about the OWLs Magical Readathon check out my TBR post.

Okay so my choice in wizarding career was...
I have completed all 12 prompts which means I have an O on the OWLs!

On to the prompts and the books I've read for each:
Ancient Runes - retelling
Circe by Madeline Miller 
Arithmancy - work written by more than one author
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Charms - Age-line: read an adult work
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Defence Against the Dark Arts - Reducto: title starts with an "R"
The Robe by Lloyd C. Douglas
Transfiguration - sprayed edges or red cover
The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski 
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab 
I also have to pick 2 more subjects of my choice:
Muggle Studies - contemporary
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
Potions - Next ingredient: sequel
Apprentice Needed by Obert Skye
Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
Here are all the other prompts that were not required, but still were completed:
Astronomy - "Star" in the tile
Starworld by Audrey Coulthurst & Paula Garner
Care of Magical Creatures - land animal on the cover
The Last Wish by  Andrzej Sapkowski  
The Robe by Lloyd C. Douglas
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowlings 
Divination -  set in the future
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Herbology - plant on the cover
Starworld by Audrey Coulthurst & Paula Garner 
A Song for Stars by Ilima Todd 
History of Magic - published at least 10 years ago
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowlings
This was such a fun readathon! I cannot wait for the NEWTs to come around!

Did you partake in the OWLs this year?