Bout of Books 25 Progress

Hi Book nerds!

The start of Bout of Books 25 has begun! I will write all of my updates in this post. Happy Reading and good luck to everyone taking part in the read-a-thon!
Day 1 - Monday, May 13th
Challenge: Introduce Yourself #insixwords
The challenge is simple: introduce yourself on Twitter, Instagram, or on this post using six words, no more, no less. Use the hashtags #boutofbooks and #insixwords so we can learn all about you.
Quiet bookish hot drink kinda woman.
IG Photo Challenge: Yes, Currently Reading

Books In-Progress: The Lies of Locke Lamora
Books Completed: None

Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 88

Comments/Thoughts: Today didn't go as planned, but I'm hopeful for tomorrow. I want to finish The Lies of Locke Lamora and No Place Like Here.

Total Book Count: 1
Total Finished: 0
Total Page Count: 88
Day 2 - Tuesday, May 14th
Challenge: Bookish Favorites
Today is all about sharing your favorites. Get wild. Share your favorite author, audiobook, book, series . . . if you have a favorite anything, today's the day to shout it out.
Favorite authors: Tessa Afshar, Connilyn Cossette, Gena Showalter, Leigh Bardugo 
Favorite series: Daughter of Smoke & Bone, ACOTAR, The Falconer, Wizard for Hire 
Favorite books: The Kiss Quotient, The Book Thief, Pearl in the Sand, Redeeming Love 
Favorite snacks: Twizzlers, Orange Soda, Orange Cupcakes
 IG Photo Challenge: Yes, Diverse Reads

Books In-Progress: The Lies of Locke Lamora (125 pages); The Boy Next Story (86 pages)
Books Completed: No Place Like Here (288 pages)

Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 499

Comments/Thoughts: Today wasn't my best day as I slept most of the morning away and ran errands all afternoon. I wanted to finished The Lies of Locke Lamora today, but I did complete No Place Like Here so I'm content. My goal for tomorrow is to finish The Lies of Locke Lamora and The Boy Next Story. I also want to start two new books...maybe Sword of Destiny and The City of Lost Fortunes.

Total Book Count: 3
Total Finished: 1
Total Page Count: 587

Day 3 - Wednesday, May 15th
Challenge: Book plot emoji
Tell the plot of a book (recent read, favorite, whatever) with emojis. 
👧📿 who ⚔️ with a  ðŸ¤´ðŸ’‰. A mysterious ðŸ‘¦ whose a ðŸ˜ˆðŸ‘¹ that the ðŸ‘§ðŸ“¿ ❤️
The book I picked is Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan.
IG Photo Challenge: Yes, Cover Love

Books In-Progress: The City of Lost Fortunes (129 pages); Sword of Destiny (130 pages)
Books Completed: The Lies of Locke Lamora (116 pages); The Boy Next Story (448 pages)

Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 823

Comments/Thoughts: I finished the two books I wanted and started two new books. I'm feeling good!!! I'm still in my feelings over The Lies of Locke Lamora though -- it was GOOD!!

Total Book Count: 5
Total Finished: 3
Total Page Count: 1,410
Day 4 - Thursday, May 16th
Challenge: If you like this, try that.
Put your recommendations hat on, #boutofbooks-ers. For this challenge, pick a book, author, or trope (or whatever!) from your TBR and suggest similar books.
If you like Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor, then you should try Mark of the Raven by Morgan L. Busse.
Both books contain characters with dream-walking abilities. They are forced to use their powers for evil, but they'd rather use them for good. 
IG Photo Challenge: Yes, Auto-Buy Author

Books In-Progress: Sword of Destiny
Books Completed: The City of Lost Fortunes (254 pages); 

Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 254

Comments/Thoughts: Pretty good reading day.

Total Book Count: 5
Total Finished: 4
Total Page Count: 1,664
Day 5 - Friday, May 17th
Challenge: Favorite hero/favorite villain
You got this. Who's your favorite hero? Favorite villain? Share each for today's challenge.
Favorite hero -  Locke Lamora from the Gentleman Bastards series & Mia Corvere from Nevernight trilogy. They are both seen as "villains" but they do good for society. Almost as if they walk in that "gray" area of life for good.
Favorite villain - The Gray King from The Lies of Locke Lamora -- he's the most recent villain and I seriously HATED him!!!! However, he was a perfect villain.
IG Photo Challenge: Yes, Favorite Feel-Good Read

Books In-Progress: Flight of the Raven (110 pages); Twelve Kings in Sharakhai (150 pages)
Books Completed: Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski (244 pages)

Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 504

Comments/Thoughts: Great day reading! Glad I got a good amount read since I'll be leaving tomorrow to VA for the day.

Total Book Count: 7
Total Finished: 5
Total Page Count: 2,168
Day 6 - Saturday, May 18th
ChallengeShare the love!
Share the books, websites, etc., you've discovered this readathon.
Books I've discovered: Shifters series by Rachel Vincent; Slay by Kim Curran; A Girl Called Shameless & The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven
Books I've never heard of until this readathon!
IG Photo Challenge: Yes, Most Read Author

Books In-Progress: Flight of the Raven & Twelve Kings in Sharakhai
Books Completed: none

Books Read: 0
Pages Read: 0

Comments/Thoughts: Today wasn't great for reading as I intended my cousin's wedding. Also got stuck in VA due to car issues. I wish I would have read at least 5 chapters of each book, but nonetheless I enjoyed my Saturday!!

Total Book Count: 7
Total Finished: 5
Total Page Count: 2,168
Day 7 - Sunday, May 19th
ChallengeStretch Goal
It's the last day of the readathon, so today's challenge is to take a look at the goals you set for the week (if you have them) and decide a) how you can stretch yourself to complete them or b) how you can revise them so you can meet them. Because yes, you can revise your goals! If you didn't set goals for the week, set a small one for yourself today!
IG Photo Challenge: Shelfie

Books In-Progress: Flight of the Raven & Twelve Kings in Sharakhai
Books Completed: none

Books Read: 0
Pages Read: 0

Comments/Thoughts: No reading done lol. Got stuck for another night. Car will get fixed tomorrow. Instead of reading I spent time with my family out here in VA. Still accomplished my goals for BoB 25 though!! Wrap-up will be posted Monday evening or Tuesday morning.

Total Book Count: 7
Total Finished: 5
Total Page Count: 2,168
This is the end of my progress post. Check out my wrap up on Monday, May 20th!