Tome Topple Round 9 TBR

Hey Book nerds, Nay here!

Today I want to talk about the Tome Topple Round 9 Readathon. I participate in round 8 (TBR & Wrap-Up) and had so much fun getting a chance to read some fantasy novels I had been wanting to read for a long time.
Tome Topple is created and hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. The Co-Host for this readathon are: Adriana from Perpetual Pages, Sarah-Jane from The Book Life, Sian from Readers Rambles, Caz from Little Book Owl, Sam from Will Read for Booze and Joce from Yogi with a Book.

Tome Topple is a two-week readathon that takes place from midnight on Saturday, November 9th to 11:59pm on Friday, November 22nd. Follow the Tome Topple Twitter account for updates. Join the Goodreads group for awesome book suggestions!

The main objective of Tome topple is to read tomes which are books over 500 pages. Challenges are apart of the readathon, but they are not required. You can read as little or as much as you want:
The whole point of this readathon is to read big books over 500 pages. You don’t even need to read a lot of them. You don’t even need to finish one. The point is that we are all reading those big daunting books at the same time and supporting each other.
So in essence, you are tackling those over-sized, thick books you've been wanting to read, but were afraid of the page count.

There will be Instagram challenges as well over on Sam's Instagram account, so look out for that. I'll try to partake in those as much as possible.

The Challenges
  1. Read more than 1 tome
  2. Read the tome that has been on your TBR the longest
  3. Read a tome that is part of a series
  4. Read a tome in a genre you don’t usually read
  5. Read an adult novel
Let's talk about my definite TBR...
The Way of Shadows has been on my TBR the longest - since May 29th, 2014 so I will be starting with this book. Warbreaker is a book I decided to start my Brandon Sanderson journey with. I have not read any of his books, not even his YA novels, so I'm stoked to get in on his books finally.

Here are some other books that I want to grab during the readathon. I couldn't decide so I'm including them all, but I anticipate only picking up 2 or 3 of these to read...
I am hoping to really read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo because I've seen the movie and loved it. I don't read many thriller, suspense or crime novels so this book would satisfy the 4th prompt. I'm excited to pick up the sequel to A Discovery of Witches because I'm loving it! I've also been wanting to start both Mistborn and The Name of the Wind for a while as well.

Can't wait to see what I really accomplish for this readathon!

What's on your TBR for Tome Topple Round 9?