Fall into Fantasy Readathon

Penguin Teen is hosting a readathon and I am so for it! The Fall Into Fantasy Readathon will take place from November 18th – 25th, with the goal of reading at least four fantasy books off your TBR pile!

There are eight reading challenges to help you build your TBR:

Aside from the challenges, they will have six buddy reads going throughout the week.

The hosts are booktubers that many of us know and/or love:
Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao will be hosted by Hailey In Bookland
The Brilliant Death by Amy Rose Capetta will be hosted by ProblemsofaBookNerd
Beasts Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi will be hosted by NayaReadsandSmiles
Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis will be hosted by EmmmaBooks
Crown of Thunder by by Tochi Onyebuchi will be hosted by NayaReadsandSmiles
Kingdom of the Blazing Phoneix by Julie C. Dao will be hosted by SheMightBeMonica

I hope to be able to take part in one of these buddy reads. Either Beasts Made of Night or Give the Dark My Love.

I will do a separate post next week with my actual TBR and which buddy read(s) I'll be taking part in.

Are you joining in on this readathon?