Bouts of Books 23

Hey book nerds!

Are you ready for a read-a-thon? I am! I have been slacking so much with my reading with all the new things going on in my life, but I'm so pumped for this read-a-thon. My first of the year (sadly), but it's going to be awesome.
For those of you who have never heard of Bout of Books, here's some quick info about it:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I will joining in for the 23rd round of Bout of Books. I've done 4 rounds, so this will be my 5th and I am so pumped for it!

Now let's jump into my goals and my TBR for Bout of Books this round.

GOALS
1) Read Daily
2) Finish 3 books from list
3) Read 300 pages
4) Read a graphic novel or manga
5) Participate in 2 challenges

TBR

I'll be finishing up Cling by Kim Cash Tate which is a Christian lifestyle book -- I'm loving it (this is a re-read for me)! I want to try get 50% of the way through on The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King. I wanted to read a fun manga so I'm choosing The Tycoon's Rebel Bride by Maya Banks and illustrated by Nanao Hidaka. I'm listening to After You by Jojo Moyes and I have no real goal for that -- just enjoying it. Final read will be one from bookshelf and it's going to be The Falconer by Elizabeth May as it's been on my TBR for a while.

Different genres to keep me going throughout the week. I only anticipate on really finishing Cling and The Tycoon's Rebel Bride, but I'm hopeful to finish 3 books total.

Can't wait to see how much I can accomplish this round!

Happy Reading!