Bout of Books 23 - Day 2

Hello book nerds!

Today is the second day of Bout of Books round 23 and I'm ready! It's 1:36am and I'm going to catch me some z's so I can wake up and read!
Bout of Books
For those of you who have never heard of Bout of Books, here's some quick info about it:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Let's knock out this challenge for the day...

Challenge

Tell the plot of a book (recent read, favorite, whatever) with emojis.

Okay let's give it a go. I'll do the plot for The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King which is a book on my BoB 23 TBR that I just completed yesterday.

πŸ‘©πŸ’πŸ‘ΏπŸ€΄, πŸ’”πŸ€΄.  πŸ‘©πŸ’–πŸ’‚. πŸ‘©πŸ˜–πŸ”₯. 

πŸ’‘πŸƒ after πŸ—‘️⚰️🀴.

Girl marries evil king, but doesn't love him. Girl loves her guard. Girls finds out she has powers (dealing with fire). Girl and guard fall in love and runaway after killing the king. 

There we have it! I tried it and had fun looking up the different emojis. 

Happy reading for Day 2 of Bout of Books 23!