Review: Everything I Left Unsaid by Molly O'Keefe

Everything I Left Unsaid Everything I Left Unsaid by Molly O'Keefe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Received an ARC through NetGalley.

This was such a beautiful romance story about two broken people that met by chance. This had me in me tears. Molly O'Keefe has written such a brilliant, mind blowing story.

Annie is a 24 year old woman going on 25 and is on the run. She's on the run from her husband. She wants to experience life in a way she never has before. She is brave and strong. No matter how nervous she would get, embarrassed or shy, she would do something wild that intrigued her. I loved watching her breakout of her shell. Pretending to be her cousin Layla gave her a chance to fully experience life and with Dylan she got to explore her sexual desires.

Dylan is 29 and damaged far more than anyone can imagine. He holds a lot of weight on his shoulders from his past. He was in a car accident and did somethings in prison that he wasn't proud of. I love how strong and dominant he was. He never forced things to happen, he only went with the flow. I felt bad that he felt he had to live like a hermit, but meeting Annie pulled him out of gis gutter for the better.

The romance between Annie and Dylan was impeccable. Two strangers who do naughty things on the phone that expect to never see each other was insane. I love how they tried to be realistic, but in the end they actually met. I actually love the bond they are building and how their lies and secrets are building something profound for the both of them.

Hoyt is the devil. I cannot believe how controlling and abusive he is. I hope Dylan gets a chance to break his neck. I enjoyed the secondary characters such as Joan, Tiffany, Kevin and Ben. They were all so amazing and dynamic.

That ending just left me in awe. Definitely grabbing the sequel, The Truth About Him, to see what happens next.

View all my reviews