Top 10: Authors I've Read The Most Books From

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the theme is Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From.

1. J. Kenner: 13 books
I have read and loved each of her books I've read and have never been disappointed. From her Stark Trilogy to Stark International to Most Wanted I just fell head over heels for her writing and characters.

2. Gena Showalter: 11 books
Can we just say Lord of the Underworlds AND The White Rabbit Chronicles are just perfection.

3. Jennifer L. Armentrout: 10 books
My first JLA read was Don't Look Back and since then I've been on a mission to read every single book she has written either as JLA or J. Lynn.

4. Richelle Mead: 9 books
I'm a huge fan of her Vampire Academy series and plan to dive into the Bloodlines series even try out her Age of X trilogy too.

5. Cassandra Clare: 8 books
The Mortal Instruments series is life!

6. Marissa Meyer: 7 books
The Lunar Chronicles...do I need to really explain?

7. Kiera Cass: 7 books
The Selection series is fantastic! She writes her characters in a way that makes me annoyed but I can't seem to do anything but love them.

8. Ednah Walters: 7 books
Runes and Grimnirs are just awesome paranormal read.

9. Anna Banks: 6 books
The Syrena Legacy was cute, humorous and down right awesome.

10. Marie Lu: 6 books
I absolutely love her books! Currently reading The Young Elites trilogy which seems to better than her Legend trilogy.

I am not shocked at these authors being my top 10 most read simply because all of their books have found a special place in my heart!

What are your top 10 read most read authors?