Week in Review #1

Hey guys!

I wanted to share my first week in review with you. Week in a review is a new weekly feature I will be doing where I share what I'm currently reading, what I read last week and what I plan to to read the upcoming week. This post will be featured every Monday to start the week of well.

Currently Reading
Finally reading Invaded by Melissa Landers. I enjoyed Alienated so much so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy this beauty. So far this is pretty good. I love seeing how both Aelyx and Cara live separately and try to make due with their circumstances. 

What I Read Last Week
Click cover to see full review.

The Heir by Keira Cass got 5 stars for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the romance and the twists and turns that occurred. I loved Eadlyn as a character. She was the perfect combination of Maxon and America. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini got 4 stars. I enjoyed the suspense and build up and look forward to seeing what happens next. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas was so freaking superb, but I did give it a 4.5 star rating simply because there was not enough action and that ending was just too perfect! Until Midnight by Melissa Landers was a sweet bridge for Alienated and Invaded. I enjoyed the simple things that Carla and Aleyx did for one another before being separated by worlds.

My favorite book from last week - A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas hands down!

What I Plan to Read This Week
This week I plan to read Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray because I need something paranormal and full of suspense. I'm dying to know what happens next! Thanks to NetGalley for the ARC! The next book I also want to read this week is Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead because I want to know what becomes of Dimitri and how Rose handles everything that occurs. I want to also try and read City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. I thoroughly enjoyed City of Bones and want to finish the Mortal Instruments series so I can move on to her other books.

What's your weekly reading TBR ?