Book Review | Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan

Title: Saga Volume 3

Author: Brain K. Vaughan

Series: Saga #13-18

Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Graphic Novel, Sci-Fi

Publication/Year: Image Comics • 2014

Page Numbers: 154

Synopsis from Goodreads:
"The Eisner, Harvey, and Hugo Award-winning phenomenon continues, as new parents Marko and Alana travel to an alien world to visit their hero, while the family's pursuers finally close in on their targets."
My Rating★★★★★

Quote(s) I Like:
"Listen good, short pants. If you hadn't totaled that ship and almost gotten my sidekick waxed, we wouldn't even..." - The Will

"Next time you touch me without asking, I punch your gotdamn heart out." - Gwendolyn


My Thoughts:
Absolutely amazing! Love the ending of this. Loved the way the reporters looked, shocked that they were gay. Poor Slave, sad that she stabbed The Will after eating that fruit. Hated that Klara and the author died. Prince Robot IV is fried and Alana kicked Gwendolyn's butt. Hazel looks so adorable at the end in her outfit and Alana standing their smiling. The Will ends up where I never thought he would, but at least his sister was by his side.

I must say, even though Gwendolyn got her butt kicked by Alana, she delivered a mean hook to The Will when he kissed her.

Definitely can't wait for #19 to be released and find out what happens next.

Have you read this book?